Creating a memorial to honor the Veterans of Buchanan County
Lest we forget. To create a Buchanan County memorial to honor the service and sacrifices of the men and women who have given back to their country by serving in the armed forces of the United States. All gave some and some gave all.
On the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month, the guns fell silent. Not all came home. We need your help to create a memorial to honor all of our Veterans.
Operation 11th Hour is supported by:
- The Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW)
- The American Legion
- The County Board of Supervisors
- Independence Rotary Club
- Independence Lion's Club
- Independence Eagle's Club
- Knights of Columbus
- And many others... Thank You!
If you have questions on how to donate or if you would like to get involved in Operation 11th Hour, please contact:
- VFW: Roger Allen: 319-327-0538
- American Legion: Mike Smock: 319-327-0078
- George Lake: 319-327-6669